Mini militia DEATHSPRAYER MOD apk v.1.0

:


     DON'T EITHER COPY OR MODIFY OR
     © COPYRIGHT LAW WILL BE APPLIED

Mod consists:

-DEATHSPRAYER MOD
:Only for Magnum,sniper,saw gun,emp

-Endless saw

-Unlimited boost

-unlimited ammo

-Magic Zoom x7
:Not fixed can change from 2x to 4x,5x,6x, and 7x for any weapon

-Instant weapon spawn

-Instant melee attack 

-Infinite bullet range

-12 player lobby

-3x speed hack

-and more


Share on facebook

Join our Whatapps group


👉subscribe to my channel👈Turn on notification📣Like all my videos👌👌share me on your social media plz


👉👉Forget to subscribe ?click here👈👈
Plz take a moment to subscribe to my channel for my effort plz be kind for me and u also

HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY MOD???
Download by chrome only (experimental) or other such as Puffin not UC browser
When clicking on button down open all in browser not in YouTube app or u will not be able to unlock download
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇







Comments

Unknown said…
I will tell my friends about it
Unknown said…
Gpxhhhdkc
രബ്ദ്ദ്നറോഡ്ബ്ര് vlrrr

Popular posts from this blog

Mini militia v.3.0.136 mod apk ULTRA MOD

Mini Militia CTF Fabulous Demolition v1 Mod by AMH

Mini militia Ultimate mod v.4.0.11

Bombsquad v.1.4.121 mod apk UPDATED

How to hack ammo in mini militia v.4.0.11

Fabulous Demolition v2 By ACHILLEMRHAVKER

MINI MILITIA MODDING CENTER

*UPDATE*Shadow fight 2 Special Edition mod apk√